Thursday, October 28, 2010

Can we make my ba-donk-a-donk just a donk?

My large butt tries to eat everything in its path.  That's why I always have a wedgie, because my butt gets hungry and tries to eat my drawers.  Digging them out is no bueno.  How can we make my butt smaller and in turn...LESS HONGRY???  Boot Camp - HELP ME!

Last night was the first time I went to a workout at the SunSpot.  So this place is rad.  It's the most awesome tanning spot I've ever seen.  Unfortunately, I don't tan anymore.  Being in my 30's and gettin' my first odd mark on my face from the sun kinda killed my love for the yummy coconut smell mixed in with sweaty flesh.  There's a room in the back that we are using now that the weather is cold.  Audrey and I were actually talking about this and we really prefer working out inside.  While the fresh, cool air is nice, being inside and actually being able to feel yourself sweat, you just feel like you are working hard.  Sweat is gooood.  BTW-there's a bathroom.  I don't have to make random journeys to Village Inns or Albertsons :).

E-dawg did work on us.  What I love about E is that he really doesn't give a rat's hairy ball sac about how much I whine and complain.  No sympathy, just do it.  Which is awesome, because truly, I can do everything he's telling me to do, I'm just lazy.  My persuasive powers are null and void when it comes to that dude.  FINE!! 

Lots of cardio, which I'm so in need of, but I'm having a MAJOR issue with my lower body.  I haven't been sore on my lower half since we've started doing these boot camps.  We're doing exercises that are specifically targeting butt and legs, but I'm not getting that sore feeling.  I think I must be doing them wrong, but seriously, I've been squats since I was a wee Lady Panther, I know how to do squats.  Whatevs, Joe and E are gonna have to check me out on Monday to make sure I get it in.  My abs are retarded sore today though.  Even my FUPA is sore!  Love that, no woman wants a fupa, NO ONE!

Due to some massive vacation time build up that my company won't pay me for, or let me carry over to next year, I am now taking off every Friday for the rest of the year.  I need to work out when I get out of bed.  So I was thinking that I would add a Friday morning boot camp, but honestly, if I'm not already up on that end of town, I really have no desire to drive my butt all the way up there, roll myself back to the crib, ON MY EXTRA DAY OFF.  Yea, probably not going to happen.  I did buy that P90X like 6 months ago, maybe I'll open that package up and do one of those dvds on Friday.  We'll see.  Maybe Mr. Bean will get a workout on Fridays too.  Little fat boy needs it :).

Food.  Yea, so about that.....I suck!  So they do NOT have a dollar menu that includes anything that's good for me.  Oh wait, scratch that...I got a fruit and yogurt parfait from McDonalds.  Outside of that though, I'm totally effed in the a.  I really haven't been trying to eat that great either, I've gotten a bit bored of stuff that tastes so much the same.  I think I need to mix it up, I'm just not really sure how :(.  More help from Joe apparently.

My "holiday" party is coming, Audrey's already picking out skanky dresses for me to wear.  The stuff she's showing me will totally cause my cheeks to poke out the bottom cause they're so damned short.  But I'm going to wear a dress damn it.  And this bitch is gonna look supa fly, ya'll just wait!  And my mama's gonna be so proud! :)

Farewell til lates homiez!

Jenn

5 comments:

  1. Honey - enough already! Get yourself a g-string or go comando! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm, what's a FUPA? Wait, I don't want to know. Keep up the hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yo! Who is Michael??

    Rana - Front, Upper, P----, Area :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. p90x is brutal!~ or so ive heard.. haha~ i personally haven't tried it but i've heard things and it might me too much combined with your boot camp...
    I wanna go to boot camp with you cousin!!~ when i come visit next time can i go with you? ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely! We'll boot camp it together! Then cry after :)

    ReplyDelete